How ASP.NET/MVC Can Meet Your Website Development Requirements
In contrast to other ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC is open-source software. The web development framework of ASP.NET MVC gathers the feature of model-view-controller, up to date techniques, ideas from the quick-witted development and the evolving nature of ASP.NET components. MVC or Model-View-Controller is a design pattern and referred as development pattern for application because it separates an application into three main components;
This part of the design pattern implements data domain logic of the application. It stores and retrieves model state in the database. Also, it separates business logic from the application data.
The view part of the design pattern is used for the application user’s interface. For instance, it creates web page applications, such as editing of product table to display text boxes, drop-down lists, check-boxes and so on.
The component of the design pattern is meant for handling the user’s interaction. It works with the model part and chooses the view to render the web page. The purpose of the controller component is not only to handle user requests but also to respond them, thus increasing the overall interactivity.
ASP.NET MVC approach carries the following benefits for developers;
- It allows the developers and programmers to manage the complexity by dividing challenges of application into model, view and controller.
- It is an ideal framework for developers who want complete control over their application as ASP.NET MVC doesn’t use server-based forms.
- With ASP.NET MVC, developers can experience better support of test-driven components.
- It is an optimized solution for both large scale development team and web applications.
- Developers can extensively have a higher degree of control over the behaviour of web application through ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Since it is based on the MVC architecture, developers can build a dynamic web-enabled application that brings clean separation of concerns, fast development and TDD technique.
Let’s discuss all these benefits in detail;
Clean Separation of Concerns
With ASP.NET MVC, developers can break the computing application into separate components, enabling them to overlap with each other for only limited functionality. It means that developers can separate content from presentation and processing of data from the content. All the business entities, business logic and presentation logic are independent of each other.
More Power and Control
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Like control, it also eases the entire testing process of the web application for developers and provides friendly support for test-driven development.
ASP.NET MVC permits the developers to limit the bandwidth of the request as it doesn’t require view state, which is a promising way to build a lightweight application
The mark up codes of ASP.NET and HTML are used in a Single Page due to which it is complicated for developers to solve the coding issues.
Both the Aspx page and cx page are tightly coupled in ASP.NET Web Forms. As a result, developers can’t separate them, whereas, MVC offers a clean separation of concerns
While working with a drag and drop option in traditional Web Forms, the unwanted HTML and JS is added without the command of developers. According to developers, this makes the page heavier and it requires a lot of time to load on the browser.
This is a major problem of ASP.NET Web Forms as it consumes bandwidth. The reason is that it serializes all the form inputs and delivers it on post commands.
Response Time of ASP.NET Application:
The response time of any ASP.NET application is more than the ASP.NET MVC application because ASP.NET application uses Page Life Cycle for loading single events.
Nevertheless, applications following ASP.NET MVC framework don’t contain any of the above issues. That’s why ASP.NET MVC completes all the requirements of the developers for building dynamic and web-based applications. It carries separation of concerns, significant extensibility and flexible maintenance features, providing a favorable choice for developers.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Why Enterprises Must Integrate Big Data Analytics with .NET Development?
- How to Choose the Right AWS Cloud Storage for Your Data?
- Five Things You Should Know About .NET 5
- Ansi ByteCode is recognized by Techreviewer as a Top Software Development company in 2020
- Eight Reasons to Hire a .NET Developer from an Offshore Development Company