.NET Core Most Popular Opensource Framework of the Developer Community
The popularity of the .NET Core doesn’t require any introduction. .NET Core, developed and designed by Microsoft in 2016, has all the amazing features to complete your next project. These features include but not limited to; dynamic, robust, scalable, flexible and extensive applications. If you want to stay ahead in these challenging conditions of the market, then adopt .NET Core technology to beat your competitors.
Popularity of .NET Core
.NET Core will enable you to build both simple and complex applications as per your business demands and user needs. Above all, .NET allows developers to design applications, showing compatibility with multiple platforms compared to the .NET framework, which is mostly used to build Windows applications. Microsoft has also announced that soon they will merge all the .NET products into a single unit, making it more adaptable and compatible with all the platforms. The popularity of .NET Core can be analysed from the following facts;
- Stack Overflow has revealed that .NET Core is moved 1 rank up in 2019 as compared to 2018.
- Statistics showed that .NET Core is the most lovable, dreaded and essential framework since 2019.
- .NET Core job vacancy trends and demands are also increasing with time.
- According to ZipRecruiter, the average yearly income of .NET Core developer is approximately $95,657.
- .NET Core is used by 190 companies including, Alibaba Tr, Accenture, ViaVarejo, Durstexpress GmbH, and so on.
Benefits of .NET Core
Along with this popularity of .NET Core, StackShare has unveiled the top 5 benefits of .NET Core;
- It is the right platform for developing frontend and backend application.
- .NET Core delivers better performance.
- It has an extensive pool of templates that allow you to develop applications rapidly.
- It offers great codebase architecture.
- It is compatible with Mono, Xamarin and .NET framework through .NET standard.
.NET Core is A Successor of .NET Framework
In contrast to the .NET framework, .NET Core offers more benefits to developing community, which are listed below;
- It is an advanced version of the .NET framework, and yet a cost-friendly approach as no expensive license fees is required for Windows and servers.
- It is an open-source platform.
- It is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, macOS).
- It provides support to IoT and cloud applications.
- It exploits CoreCLR.
- It reduces the total timeline associated with the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- It limits the overhead or costs to build an application.
- It ensures the developing department that their application will be productive.
Therefore, developers use .NET Core when they need cross-platform application development where they can leverage the command-line interface (CLI). .NET Core has modular and scalable features, which work best when enterprise deploys micro-services. Moreover, a business can implement a large number of micro-services through .NET Core to enrich user experience and engagement.
At Ansi ByteCode LLP, we’ve reliable and professional .NET Core developers who will help you to build robust and scalable applications by adopting the cost-effective approach.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this brief overview of .NET popularity among developers. If you want to know more about .NET Core, check our previous blogs.
Until next time, happy reading.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- How Cloud-Native Applications Can Transform Your Business
- Top 10 .Net Developers’ Tools to Help You Code Better in 2020
- .NET Vs Java: Which Is Better for Your Business?
- Why Is ASP.NET Development Services the Most Favoured Choice of Developers Today?
- ASP.NET With Docker: Dockerizing.NET Has A Lot of Advantages